View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Also, The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason.
I haven't come across this one. Just looked it up on Amazon UK, and I see it's being released as an eBook (in the UK at least) on 28th March. It sounds like my type of book, so I've pre-ordered it - thanks for the recommendation!

This is a book which seems to polarize its readers. 88 1-star reviews compared with 15 5-star reviews! But, from the sound of it, the 1-star reviews are from people complaining that it's a book which makes them think (as "The Name of the Rose" also does).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote