View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #172
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by z1984z View Post
Hello,

I from Brasil, and upgrade to 2.4.0 by sideloading koboRoot.tgz and works fine. I have no problems so far.

I have one question: in Settings, accounts there is a section "ADOBE AUTHORIZATION" with "not logged in". This is a new section?
I have the same thing with the 2.3.1 firmware (and actually I don't know how to authorize the device through WIFI but DRMed Kepub work fine).
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote