View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #171
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by z1984z View Post
Hello,

I from Brasil, and upgrade to 2.4.0 by sideloading koboRoot.tgz and works fine. I have no problems so far.

I have one question: in Settings, accounts there is a section "ADOBE AUTHORIZATION" with "not logged in". This is a new section? Thatīs means is possible to use ascm files directly from kobo? I donīt remember this section on 2.3.1/2

thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Pretty sure it was there in 2.3.1. I don't think it changes anything, it's just there for information purposes so you know what ADE account you have currently authorized to your device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z1984z View Post
Thatīs means is possible to use ascm files directly from kobo?
I assume that you mean being able directly download an ascm file to the Kobo (rather than loading it via ADE)? If that's what you're wondering, no, you still need to use ADE on a computer to load those books onto your device.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote