View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #170
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobenm View Post
Hello, i tried a kobo glo and i'm ready to buy it but i have a problem: the light is too bright in the night.
Is there a mode to invert colors in night mode (letters in white and background in black) whith the new firmware 2.4 on the kobo glo?
Could you tell me if it happens in a futur firmware?
Thanks for your answer.
Benoit (Sorry for my english)
As someone else mentioned, see if it was set to the lowest setting. Some people do find it too bright even when at the lowest setting.

I wouldn't count on invert colour to happen in a future firmware. There has been no indication that it is coming, so it might show up, but don't buy it based on possibility of it coming.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote