View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #408
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Last night, I set up my four library sites in an alternative browser in desktop view: in my genre, my libraries have a third of the audiobooks in MP3s and two thirds in WAV.

My request is that Overdrive lets me see all content regardless of the view I have and the device used for browsing. Seriously, there is no reason I shouldn't be able to borrow or even see WAV books when on an iPad. NONE.

Also, all four libraries I have access to defaulted back to "Relevance" sorting while I was browsing a genre.

What does that even mean?!?! Either a book is in that genre or not. Doesn't get any more relevant than that. None of the four libraies could be enticed to sort by any other criteria that they offer from the drop-down box - I was stuck with the nonsense Relevance sorting.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote