View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:09 AM   #103
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Have you had in the past any of the other Nintendo game console's? How does the WII U compare to the WII or the other DS consoles? I am thinking of buying one and these sorts of opinions can help me decide about the game consoles.

Since reading this thread I have been moving in the opposite direction in terms of TV watching. I have picked up watching some very interesting shows, I rather watch them on the internet then on the TV itself, National Business Report, PBS News Hour, Front Line and shortly Masterpiece (I thought that show was called Masterpiece Theater, however the Theater seems to have been dropped from the name). Seems that I am going to need to find PBS on my TV dial once again.

Its not that I don't care about TV shows such as Honey Boo Boo and magazines such as Vanity Fair and US, its that I frankly don't give a dam. Frankly I could care less what the stars are doing, I could care less whose child is the best looking when paired next to Obama's cabinet picks. The cabinet picks are important they effect all of us and I simply could not care less about the movie stars, don't care of Angie throws Brad out again. I have traded in my subscription to Newsweek for a subscription to Foreign Affairs, more thought provoking stuff.

Last edited by jbcohen; 01-08-2013 at 09:47 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote