View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #262
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ixtab: I personally try to stay as far away from diags as possible (probably because I'm used to the more clunky setup of the K2/3), so I'm personally quite content with USBNet @auto, but, yeah, nothing against at least linking to your rescue pack in the doc .

Poke me again in a few days if I forget .

@cryzed: Yep, at the very least, the passwd file will be different (the default root password is computed from the SN), and the guid too => md5 mismatch .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote