Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #169
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Exactly. $299 would be way too high, especially when compared against the Kindle and the NookHD(+).

Those who got the 16GB model also got the $25 credit and, bottom line, technology gets obsolete very quickly, just face it.
I understand that technology gets obsolete. My card was charged for X, and that's what I paid. No problem, I enjoy my Nexus 7. Please remember the $25 credit was at THEIR store, not one of my choice.
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote