Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #166
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
It's in the UK Argos Christmas catalogue too for £199.99 (the 16GB price) with the catalogue number 508/9325. Not yet on the Argus website.
I went to Staples where I purchased mine and I still have 6 days to return it, so they said bring it back on the 14th day get a refund and wait for the 32GB at same price as my 16GB.. I think Google messed this up.. poor marketing.. the 32GB should be 299 and everyone would be happy..
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote