View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Paperwhite no 3g?

So I got my paperwhite. But I don't have wifi at home (my connection is not working for some reason... waiting for tech support to come over).
So I tried connecting and registering via 3g.
But it tells me it cant' find a 3g signal.
Which is weird... I get full bars on my KT, iPad and Sony prs950.
Anyone else have this problem?

Oh and the screen sucks. I mean, those light spots at the bottom are annoying as all hell...

EDIT: Spoke to customer support. Apparently, 3g was not activated. They fixed it.
After reading a bit more, I still stand by the highly disappointed opinion about the screen. Not only is the lighting uneven - but the light bothers my eyes way more than the lighted covers ever did. It feels like reading on my iPad, to some extent. Then again, I am tired. Will try again tomorrow, with fresh eyes.

Last edited by vxf; 10-05-2012 at 04:20 AM.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote