View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I, for one, am glad to hear your thoughts on Palm. I have slightly better hope for their future, but the recent track record makes me wonder if they can pull it off. When they say they will have the new OS by end of 2008, it seems to mean "by 2010 if we don't give up on it first" in Palm-speak. On the other hand the new investment group with ex-Apple folks may bring a new level of success.

My biggest concern about the whole smart phone market is that everyone is going to be chasing the less functional and glitzy "consumer devices". Hopefully companies will still bring business class devices, but with multimedia. It would serve them well as so-called business features are likely to become mainstream over time.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote