View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #18
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
I hope it has the screen size not less and not more than 5"
But there are already Exacto Jetbook (and other ebook readers) that are 5 inches. What I would like a "Mini" to be is one smaller-- 3.5" maybe. Back when I was reading on a Handspring Visor PDA, I could and did slip it in my pants pocket anywhere I went. My Sony PRS-300, though-- is just barely on the edge of shirt-pocketable, and I'd never trust that glass screen wedged into a pants pocket. So I want a secondary reader-- with an Eink display-- that has overall length and width more like that of my old PDA that would be a casual, default carry-along. I want a Mini that is-- well-- mini.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote