View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #57
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Save file opened in ADE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
Update: The books will open in ADE, however, there is no permanent copy of the book in My Digital Editions. As a matter of fact, the book is gone as soon as you exit out of ADE.
If you have Windows, when you download from BN My Nook library you will be given a choice to save the file or open in ADE or program of your choice. If you select to open in ADE, you will then need to save the file by going to the ADE menu, selecting file, and then copy to library. You can find the file in the My Digital Editions folder.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote