View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #1268
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
The Fire offers don't get emailed, just applied to your account. Your only record of it is the DOC that comes to the Fire itself (and it's over on AmazonLocal). You should see the discount for this one during checkout (unlike the digital ones, where you just have to trust that it will work).

Same offer now on eInk Kindles, deadline to sign up is Oct 21 (these get emails). Complete your purchase no later than 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), October 28, 2012.
I finally ordered the KFHD cover and the 30% didn't show up! So I emailed Amazon and they are suppose to give me the credit after the item is shipped. I did find the document on my Kindle saying I got the 30% and the Amazonlocal thing too, still it didn't work.

They really do have a glitch. I will have to make sure they give me my credit, after all the cover is $45.
new is offline   Reply With Quote