View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #88
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
peterx:
1) The issue with joining glyphs after moving pen ouside drawing area seems to be solved.

2) I am not able to reproduce por's issue with pen stopping writing after keeping it for a few seconds above screen. Neither in your application nor in any other one. Something like that occures time from time in pdf reader, but I am not able to reproduce it.

3) Could you fix the issue with 'mirror displaying' if the display rotation is 180 (upside down). If I touch the screen in e.g. lower left corner, the dot is shown in upper right corner. When I move to Prev/Next page and back everything is displayed corrrectly. But if I touch the redraw icon on statusbar (while drawing) before leaving the page (by Prev/Next), things are displayed wrongly. So, the 'bug' occures only while drawing and refreshing before I leave the page. If I return back the draving is diplayed correctly and refresh icon redraws also correctly.

If I continue drawing. New drawings are placed incorectly and old correctly. If I leave page and return everithing is again displayed OK.

So, there is some kind of misunderstanding how to draw a rotated screen before the page is left.

It shouldn't be hard to fix, I hope. The correct rotation is done at some moment, so it is only needed do it sooner.

4) Would it be possible to implement background picture? And if yes, would it be possible that picture is different for each page?

My idea is that if the picture is without a 3 digit number at the end, then it is the same for all pages. If it has 3 digit numbers, 001 becomes assigned to page 1, 002 to page 2, and 000 to any page that does not have its own background file.

It could be used for keeping the agenda (1 year file and/or 12 monthly background files and/or 52/53/54 weekly files).
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote