Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #29
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Since installing Badass Battery Monitor, I'm getting a result that the Kindle System uses 47% of my battery consumption while the screen uses 24.42% and WiFi uses 22.46%. Its worth it to me to leave WiFi on since I sync a lot between my Fire and 3rd Gen Kbd.
The Amazon kindle services are what is using most of mine too. Here's mine currently: (wifi is off)

96.46 % of battery consumed by:

Kindle System - 48.20%
Amazon Kindle - 47.59%
Kernel - 0.29%
Launcher - 0.17%
Badass Battery Monitor - 0.09%
Appstore - 0.03%
Amazon Device Client Platform - 0.02%
App Manager - 0.01%
Tapatalk - 0.01%
Pulse - 0.01%

My screen is taking 3.16% (I keep brightness down almost halfway most of the time)
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote