View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #44
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Apparent user error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I can't make it do this. What I tried:

1) Create a saved search.
2) restart calibre
3) Verify that the new saved search is in the Additional Restrictions list
4) Delete the saved search. I used both Manage Saved Searches and right click on the search.
5) Verify that the saved search is gone. It is.

What are you doing differently?
What I was doing was testing things after being up all night. I (thought I) deleted a couple of saved searches (using manage saved searches), restarted calibre and the restrictions didn't delete.

I just tried it now (after waking to start my day) and the saved searches I thought I deleted were there and this time it worked fine.

Ignore previous report.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote