View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by libeluratio View Post
Hello everybody !

First, sorry for my English, I am French :/

I plan to buy a pocketbook pro 902/912 in order to read comics. But I think they don't accept .cbz files, right ?

Do they accept .zip files ? So I could rename my .cbz's to .zip's because they are both archives with pictures files inside.

If they can't read .zip files with pictures inside either, how do you read comic books ?

Thank you very much
There is an application for reading cbz/cbr image archives available here for download: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162852 As far as renaming goes, you need to change the name of .zip files to .cbz for the software to work. For some reason, the pocketbook Library software doesn't pass on zip files to the application. Oh, and your English is very good.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote