View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 04:53 AM   #72
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Now I'm sure it doesn't work...

Edit:

I'm playing around a bit with my version column. The only reason I picked floating point is because there is no text column that doesn't show up in the tag browser. There is a long text, but not a simple text...
Sigh...

I thought your version number was integer. That works. Or at least, my test of it works. I have a composite column #comp5 containing:
Code:
{author_sort}{series:|/|}/{series_index:0>2s|| - }{title} - V{#myint:ifempty(0)}
If I set my save template to {#comp5} I get the path
"C:\...\Verne, Jules\1632\00 - 20,000 Leagues under the Sea - V3.mobi"

Now why did I mention integer? Because float didn't work. When I changed the code to make zero values become empty, I broke it. I didn't mention this before because I didn't think it mattered. Apologies.

Regarding the problem of text fields showing up in the tag browser, why not just hide them?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote