Thread: Drawings
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #13
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Twilight Zone I don't know

to me it is a cold spring day, sometime in March (don't know why), but anyway I like summer best.

thanks kenny, yes it is pastel. It has rubbed in my skin so today at work I have slightly black fingers. Difficult sometimes to clean hands but I prefer it to other techniques. Oil I have no patience for, to watch paint dry. When I finish a pastel picture just wash hands, sweep a little and done, no cleaning brushes and inhaling alcohol of the non drinkable kind
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote