View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #320
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanyouthink View Post
The only thing I can think of is that perhaps it's counting awards you've earned on both iOS and Vox as separate awards and adding up to 20 or more. That shouldn't happen though… I'll see if I can find someone to look into it.
Thanks lessthanyouthink I'm not of course suggesting this is an earth-shattering issue but as I enjoy collecting RL awards I'd like to earn them properly. If resetting all my RL awards is the only way to fix this apparent glitch, I wouldn't mind hugely as that means I could earn them all again
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote