Thread: Bookeen support
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #21
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Just for fun I did a test of the Bookeen support inquiring about the crashing issue of the Opus and when the new firmware would be available (evil I know!).

I e-mailed them on the 20th October and got a reply today (the 28th). So from that end it doesn't seem too terrible. Slow, yes - but at least they did answer.

Oh and for those interested in the reply:
Quote:
We apologise for our late answer.

The firmware upgrade will indeed resolve this issue. Please note that our technicians are still working on the firmware upgrade, it is being finalised and will be available on bookeen.com in brief delays.

Best regards,

Bookeen Support Team
I really like the unspecified "brief delays" part.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote