View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisblossom View Post
ok I clicked on the link that wallcraft posted and then chose 1632 and clicked on download and tried both zipped and unzipped files in the sonyf ormat and I got the message that IE can't download the file and that the requested site is either not found or not available. I tried several other books and made sure i was registered and logged in and still nothing. Guess I will try it in firefox and see if that makes a difference
Ithink you have a temp buffer full somewhere in IE.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote