View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #228
digiridan
Enthusiast
digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Thinkpad Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Did anyone on here by chance buy one of the cases from googleproduct in the red color? I'd be curious to see a pic, if possible. I'm trying to decide between the red and the brown for a kindle touch.
This one is from googleproduct (K4).
I know that this picture is bad, but it's the only one I have. The one on the right is Amazon Paperwhite leather cover in Fuchsia.

digiridan is offline   Reply With Quote