Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #221
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Wouldn't t make sense to wait for 2.1.4 to stabilize before mucking around with hacking it?
I know what you mean , and I am quite disappointed to hear about major issues with it - even though I haven't experienced them myself.

Then again, 2.1.4 is hardly a version number early in the series (like 2.0) and the lead up to it being released was touting it as being SO well tested and ready for prime time etc etc (a lot of us used 2.1.1 for quite a while) that I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for fixes - so, might as well go and hack it
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote