Thread: MobileRead A new Book Club Grand Poobah
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
That wouldn't be fair Jon, as so many others voted for it. It just means you have a few extra "read whatever you want" months.
I know we had a vote. But I think we should have another vote to replace that vote. To be honest, it was supposed to be a vote about do you want a 2nd classic month or not. Not do you or don't you or don't you care. The third option should not have been there and because of that, I think we should have a fixer upper vote to fix that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote