View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #28
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
There are more than enough free apps with the ability to be used to my satisfaction to keep me a happy iPod touch user.

Because I have nothing invested monetarily wise, I can walk away from iOS and switch to Android (if they ever get something to compete with the touch).

My iOS device (iPod touch 4) and Android device (Nook Color rooted) are strictly entertainment gadgets. I only download free content and if an app disappears or becomes too restrictive to use, I'll just find another free one to replace it.
Hey tubemonkey i played around with the nook color the other day and its a slick lil guy i actually like it alot better than my galaxy tab. when you root the nook color are you using the honeycomb tablet OS or one of "phone" androids like froyo or gingerbread?
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote