View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #60
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Well the only occurence of the string Delima is in libnickel.so.1.0.0 and appears in a list of the following
Code:
Amasis
Avenir Next
Caecilia
Delima
Felbridge
Gill Sans
Kobo Nickel
Malabar
Rockwell
Times New Roman
Arial
Trebuchet MS
Calibri
Cambria
Constantia
Lucida Sans
Palatino
Tahoma
DFKai-SB
KaiTi
Meiryo
MS P????
MS P??
MS Gothic
MS PGothic
MS UI Gothic
MS Mincho
MS PMincho
SimHei
Immediately before this list of font names is the string void FontManager::scanForFonts(QString, QStringList).

SimHei, KaiTi, Meiryo, DFKai-SB, MS Mincho, MS PMincho all appear to be valid font names.
I'm on a trip and don't have my reader with me this weekend, but then the question is if somebody would be willing to try adding a font to the list and seeing if it enables advanced features. Lato is a great sans-serif font that appears too thin on the Glo and I would love it if we can add custom fonts to that list. Does the libnickel have to be edited before the firmware is uploaded to the device, or can it be done on the fly?
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote