View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #49
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Forgive me if I'm skeptical towards claims of transforming digital distribution. The publishing industry hasn't just failed to be a leader in this domain; it's actively resisted change. Amazon has dragged it into the future kicking and screaming.
^^^ That. Exactly my feelings. There is a lot of doom and gloom in regard to eBooks when you listen to the big publishers.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote