View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone123 View Post
I won't download it again, because I'll be billed twice for the same book, and I won't take the chance trying to do that, so other than getting my ebooks elsewhere, amazon won't do anything about it. It's the old bait 'n switch trick, and it seemed to have worked.
"Bait and switch"? You seem to be getting upset over such a little thing here.

Ok... have you actually called Amazon and asked them if you have been charged or not or credited? It sounds to me like you "bought" the book and then it asked you if you were sure and you said no... and it took a few hours for the purchase to be canceled which would remove the book.

Amazon has the best customer service when it comes to mistaken purchases over any other ebook stores. I have been reading dozens of horror stories over issues people have with B&N not refunding money for ebooks people can't even read.

AS good as any company is... mistakes happen. It is how they deal with those mistakes that separates them from each other.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 12-26-2009 at 12:15 AM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote