View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #7
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda
tsgreer,
I believe that Space Prison (Published in 1960, The Survivors in 1958) may still be in copyright. I know it was on Gutenburg Project for a while but has apparently been removed. BTW it is one of my favorites.
This hasn't ever been on Project Gutenberg. Some of the other book sites have picked it up from DP, but it hasn't finished at DP yet. Baen has the complete text available on their site if you just want to read it.

Greg Weeks
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote