View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
the base font size adjusts overall font size in the epub file. If you want to adjust the font size of specific elemnts you put the neccessary css into override css or you edit the source html and put the neccessary css there

I don't think I drank enough coffee this morning...how do you adjust the base font size? Specific elements I figured I could use <font size=add number here>

I haven't looked at the epub conversion properties often but is there a place there to adjust the font size? Like what's in the LRF conversion box?
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote