View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy View Post
It seems as though I might lack the technical expertise to do this; There are a lot of steps. This might come off as extremely needy, but I was wondering if anyone on this forum who has done this before could possibly do it for me? I already have the .LIT files and I could email them rather easily. If no one is up for it, I'll keep trying to understand all those programs on the wiki, but if it's not too terribly time intensive I'd be really appreciative. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks guys.
There are alot of steps... but you don't really need any "technical" expertise to follow them. Just know how to type and use the mouse. Although, it is possible to run into issue due to differences in Mac OSX versions and such as I have found out from a few people.

It is much easier on the PC. You basically use the .exe's and you are good to go. If you do have access to a PC.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote