View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhari79 View Post
My first was a Dell Streak, a torrid love-hate relationship with it. Still alive and kicking, but seldom using it now.
My current one, not yet fully utilized, is Sony Xperia Z Ultra. A better device to the streak, by miles. Reading on it is very pleasant.
I looked this phone up, and it DOES sound good. As a photographer, that Triluminos display sounds perfect for displaying photos. (The camera though, sounds like a typical crappy phone camera). Unfortunately my carrier (Verizon) doesn't carry ANY Sony Phones! I don't know why, I'd love to see it in action!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote