View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:58 AM   #14
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I have been using Copy.com cloud storage for calibre (see my signature below). Since it is a relatively new service for every person that signs up using my referral link (they supply this link) we both get an extra 5GB of storage. My free copy.com account is currently past 40GB of free storage and it works well. If you get family or friends to sign up using your link you can easily pass the 40GB of free space too. Feel free to use my link below and we both get an extra 5GB.

I have not used any cloud storage yet for my computer (Dropbox, Copy.com, Skydrive, Sugarsync, Box.com etc...) where the files are exclusively in the cloud and require the internet to access the files.

The same is not true for mobile devices, for the most part you do need an internet connection to access the cloud from your mobile device. Which is a good thing since my mobile device has less space than most of my cloud accounts.
Oh wow, thanks Doc!! I'll def. be checking that out! =)

Also, Adoby, lol. xDD yes, I am aware of this, but I have discovered that if you launch a PDF file via the Calibre Library, it will launch the file with Adobe, regardless if it is on your system or not. (The ebook in question was deleted, and stored on a separate network, yet it was stlll launched.)
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote