View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #15189
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
...I'm reading The Pines by Blake Crouch, a story I'm told by folks in the "Best twist?" thread has a killer jaw-dropping surprise.
Hope I haven't oversold it, but there do seem to be a lot a people that have really enjoyed The Pines.

I'm currently reading The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi, a recommendation from @usuallee in the True Crime thread. Absorbing and well written account of a serial killer who was supposedly the basis for Harris's Hannibal Lecter.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote