View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Pity Kobo forgot about the "convenient" part of in-device purchasing, what with no cart so you can buy multiples in a single transaction and not revealing prices when searching - have to hit Buy Now (either in the search results or on the book's information page) and then you have to enter your billing information. Dunno about after that because I can't be arsed to enter the information so that I can finally see the price of the book I (supposedly) want to buy. :P [Kobo Touch, v2.1.5]
To be honest, i don't care about the "cart". I only buy one book at a time. And I with coupon codes, if they were applied to many books rather than one, the codes would be much smaller and much less frequent.

I will agree however that it would be handy to see the price on the book's information page (I can see an argument that within the search results, there just isn't enough screen real-estate to include it).
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote