View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Wow, how quick this thread got sidetracked to talking about dictionaries and problems with library managers that are on the PC rather than what the thread is supposed to be about.

Back on topic. I think the lBook has some nice feature that allow on board management of eBooks. It is modified from Jinke software which permits folders. Folders are a huge advantage in that they can allow custom design of how you want to arrange your books with no restrictions. They also allow management of large volumes of onboard eBooks since you only have to deal with one folder at a time.

The lBook additions to the standard Jinke include the ability to erase a book on the device itself and the ability to copy/move a book or an entire folder of books from the SD card to internal memory or vice versa. I only wish I could create the folders on the device itself and then be able to move files into them.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote