View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Howard, Robert E: The Tower of the Elephant (Conan story!) v1. 18 Apr 07

Hi all, I am very, very happy to present The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard. This is a Conan short story that first appeared in Weird Tales, March 1933. According to Manybooks, there is no copyright on it. Wahoo!

Set in the pseudo-historical Hyborian Age, this story concerns Conan infiltrating a perilous city spire to steal a fabled gem from an evil sorcerer named Yara. One of the best Conan the Cimmerian stories that Howard wrote.

I was so excited that a Conan story was available that I changed my cover layout. I decided to make made the e-book cover look more like a "cover." I'm also working on the formatting and the covers of the other Howard stories that are in the public domain. Enjoy!

Edit: I cleaned up the quotation marks in this version.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TheToweroftheElephant.lrf.zip (375.1 KB, 2074 views)

Last edited by tsgreer; 05-23-2007 at 07:24 PM.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote