View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #125
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I don't suppose you know how to get the .conf file to show all the possibilities, and not just the setting for the current book? I've tried going to Home and restarting and a simple paperclip reset, but I'm still just seeing readingFontSize=24.

(Turns out 23 is my sweet spot. How annoying!)
Did you just type 23 into the file and save the file? The values in the conf file are what the device will use for any new books, and any that don't have saved settings. If you change the make changes on the settings dialog, it will get updated again and those settings will become the default.

But, if you have already changed the settings for a book, the settings are saved in the "content_settings" table of the database. You can change the change the font size there, or delete the row so it the book uses the settings from the conf file.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote