View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #17
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
This is livable to me, but what I have also seen is that when I touch the cover of the book I'm reading in Home, normally I get a "highlight" round the edge of the cover that tells me that it has recognised my touch and is switching to the book. Now I don't.

Thus, with the delay in swtching, it gives the impression of a dead touch/tap.
Certainly does. Basic rule of writing user interfaces is to give feedback that the action is recognised. I see the bug often, but not every time.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote