View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #35108
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Thank you.
I don't practice the faith anymore either. Though I recognize the heritage and enjoy the festivities.
My mother always would remind me of the various Jewish holidays (she absolutely refused to acknowledge the fact that I chose a different religion 40 years ago) when ever they came up. But with her passing, it's only the Internet that tells me when something is happening now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Right now it is neighbor Christmas exchange day, so we are exchanging gifts and thanking each other for being such good neighbors and watching out for each other.
That sounds like a very nice custom! Is it usual where you live?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote