View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Hold on a bit before you reach a firm conclusion. The syncing between reader-desktop app-and the android mobile app was working beautifully until this AM. The update efforts are not supposed to effect the rest of the server system.

I have not done a sync since this AM, but when I was checking it, the sync was working in only one direction--from the servers in the sky to the reader. I would guess this is a temporary glitch.

Last edited by taming; 03-15-2011 at 05:57 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote