View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 04:21 AM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by linguist View Post
I spent some time in the Sony place in NYC looking at both; I went with the dark blue because it makes the paper look whiter, as JS Wolf suggests above. When you are reading, the last thing you want is a shiny silver frame around a white page. In fact, I'm looking around for some dark blue nail polish to touch the thing up so I don't get distracted by the flash of the Sony logo.
I'm not sure that is a good idea to color in the logo just yet. Sony could turn around and say you've voided the warranty. I'd wait until after the warranty is up to color in the logo.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote