View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:37 AM   #9
rjmac
Connoisseur
rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
As for a reason to have a large grey-scale only device, there are many who have to read letter/A4 sized PDF documents, and E-Ink technology is fine for that. It's true that people who only read novels and magazines wouldn't find it all that useful, but that doesn't make it useless for everyone.
I agree some may find it useful, it is just not for me. I still hope it may be a product that is leading to something that may be useful to all.

If colour eInk is not achievable today I hope one day it, or something similar may be. One one the great constants today is technology is always developing and improving. What is not possible today may be tomorrow.
rjmac is offline   Reply With Quote