View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
My Mum gets on fine with her basic non-touch Kindle 4. She is in her late 80s and decidedly non-tech! She likes the lack of buttons. My sister has the Amazon account in her name and Mum orders the books she wants and then gives my sister the money. They bookshop together online since that might be a bit difficult for her (though my Mum did manage to buy a Kindle book by accident last month, but she still can't figure out how she did it). She has little sensation in her finger tips so finds the on-off button and the 5way controller a bit tricky but manages them and really values being able to make the font size larger and having something light to put in her handbag when she travels (which she loves to do).
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote