View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
ctos
Enthusiast
ctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook, G1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi,

Just wish to share.

If you have a rooted Nook and you wish to save a webpage for a quick read without converting it to epub, you are now able to save the website direct from your browser (on PC) to your Nook drive (mine is F and G).

The web file will be listed in My Books. When you choose to read it, Nookbrowser will be automatially used to display it. Pressing back button in Nookbrowser will return you to My Books again.

So basically your Nook is now supporting another format, html!

The good news for me is that if I save the web with Thai filename (with UTF-8 encoding option before saving), Nook will display it in Thai book title too!.
Hi, bthoven, thanks for sharing.

if the html in Thai can work in your nook, which means android natively support Thai. So the method I mentioned in former thread should work with you. Did you do a testing and how about the result?
ctos is offline   Reply With Quote