View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #79
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I thought I had a fanfic to recommend to you, but it doesn't have enough violence to be splatterpunk. Sorry. But if you'll go for Horror/Fantasy/Erotica/Romance/Humour, I can get you something to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemc View Post
Sure!
You have been warned... The Stars Are Right (a.k.a. the stars are so very, very wrong).

I am proud to have written the best Cthulhu/My Little Pony fic on the internet. Or maybe "proud" isn't the right word. Ashamed. Yeah, that sounds better. Might be less honest, but it's certainly better to say in public.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote