View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #70
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I like to read books. Pure and simple. I don't care about holding them, sniffing them, feeling their texture, locating them, talking to other people who are trying to locate them, lovingly perusing their spines/covers, or leaving them in conspicuous places so people can notice them and hopefully be impressed with my impeccable tastes. I like to gobble up their contents and move on to the next one, ASAP. That's it. Nothing else. I've always loved book guts waaaay more than the physical object previously known as "book."
I call this attachment to book-as-physical-object "book huffing" because you will usually hear these people (book huffers) talking about sniffing them while they talk about how e-books could never ever possibly work for them.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote