View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Does Reading Life work with non-Kobo books?

I'm interested in the Kobo Touch for a couple of reasons. Reading Life is one of them. I'm hooked on sticker/reward-type apps (I have the easily amused factor of a 5-year-old) and I'd love being able to track my reading stats. Question is: does Reading Life work on books not purchased from Kobo? I have a ton of epub and mobi files from other sources and it would be a real disappointment if those were not included in my reading stats or wouldn't put me in the running for "rewards."

Any current KT owners willing to check for me?

TIA!
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote